Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

UNBELIEVABLE

Hye3 ualllsss... what is the unbelievable news???did you really wanna know about this??are you sure??hehe..actually this entry is about my result of the third semester..the truth is..I want to update this news on the day of the result but I forgot it..hehe..I'm sorry (such as Amir RL style)..oke..it such the unbelievable thing that I got..because this semester I don't give 100% focus on my study..yeah because I'm the busier person where joined the IMAGE community as exco..hehe..and it is not that I'm not be grateful for this result but I just can believe it that I can increase my pointer in this sem...alhamdulillah...and you know what... I am the happy person of the day coz get the good result for the last sem...thanks to all the supporters and the lecturer that teach me and make me become the successful person..thank you so much...I love ualllsss...=D


0 comments: